Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Find people who inspire you

I couldn't do it. I couldn't live up to my promise. I was pretty good with all the food, did not overeat or anything - but I ate sweets. A lot. Especially the last 2 days when I knew that I will have to stop soon. Today is the third day that I am back to my eating routine, but it is the first day that I didn't have any sugar. It was hard. I got sugar addicted again. I thought about a chocolate or a candy about 30 times today. Luckily some posts of Mastin Kipp on The Daily Love blog were about his commitment to being sugar free. And I kept thinking that if he can do it, I can do it too. And I also thought that if tomorrow I will have the same crazy irresistable craving - I will let myself have a piece of dark chocolate. I hope though that I will not need it. And I am thankful to Mastin for sharing his thoughts and his goals, becasue they help me keep going.
So my advice of the day is: if you are having trouble sticking to new habits, find someone who would inspire you or who is doing the same thing. It is much easier to do something when you know that you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment