Monday, November 12, 2012

Experience break

I have decided to take a short break from writing the blog. At least from writing it daily. I want it to be an inspiration, a means to express creativeness. But lately I have been feeling that it is a must, that it is some kind of a burden (that is a bit too strong a word, but I don't know how to express it differently). I am not saying that I will stop writing completely. Even right now I steel feel the urge to post something tomorrow. And I loved this feeling of thinking about each day and finding a lesson in each day. But there are now so many things going on that sometimes I feel a little stressed to write. I still haven't made up my mind yet, because when I am putting these words down, I feel that I want to continue, but at the same time there are days when I want just to go to sleep sometimes - but instead I spent another 40-50 minutes writing the blog. So I will jsut see how it goes tomorrow. I will keep writing, maybe on a little less regular basis. You will hear more from me, I am not saying goodbye. The only thing is that if now I go on vacation or I am out of town, I will just take a full break and not feel stressed about keeping this a daily blog.
So the advice of the day is: experience break. Sometimes you need to take a time out and just let it go for while only to see that it is actually exactly what you needed. Sometimes a break is a good start to letting go of the things that hold you back. I don't know yet what my break will be. I will keep you posted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment