Sunday, November 11, 2012

Experience education


“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.”
― Oscar Wilde
  As I have already witten a couple of times, I have entered a University this year. I passed my first exams a couple of weeks ago, and now it is already time to start getting ready for the next examinations. So today I spent a few hours reading and getting information for my course paper. And that is the reason for chooosing the today's topic. I just  want to underline the importance of education. And you do not necessarily need to enter a University o go to school to get educated. Absolutely not, there are so many books and internet resources now, that you can learn whatever you want without even going out of the house. 
So the advice of the day is: experience education. Read a book. Find something to learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment