Saturday, November 10, 2012

Experience movies

We went to the movies today. I haven't seen an actual movie in a cinema for about 4 months. Which means that I haven't watched any movie for the same time - becaue lately I have found it difficult to watch a whole movie at home. I get too distracted and it seems that I am just wasting time, I'd rather do something more useful. That's why I love going to the movie theaters - I concentrate on the movie only, on the feelings and emotions that arise within me as I watch the story unfold. And also I choose only positive movies, with a happy ending, preferrably comedies. But some dramas can also be positive, for example "The Bucket List" - it is a drama with a not so happy ending. But nontheless this is one of the most positive movies I can think of. It teaches you to live now, to do what you have always wanted to do and not be afaid of doing it. It is so inspiring, it has tought me not to wait for some opportunity to arise, but to start making these opportunities happen.
So the advice of the day is: experience movies. Choose a movie wisely and it will definitely teach you something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment