Sunday, November 4, 2012

Experience music

Today we were talking about music with my friend. And I have realised that music is a huge part of my life, it accompanies my through the good times and the bad times. And I have also noticed that we grow out of music. Well, not the music itself, but seperate songs. For example, now I do not and actually cannot listen to the songs that I listend to a year ago. They are the songs of that time, of that me, the me who no longer exists or who has developed into a slightly different person. When I hear a songs of that time, I start remenscing of the past, of the old days. And even though it might be good to think about your past and the lessons you have learned from it, I do not like to remember the past that often. Because it seems to me that I can get stuck in the past. And I want to live today.
And also you have probably noticed that I quite often post different songs and video clips - so these are the songs, the music that reflects the me of today. It reflects my current state of mind and my thoughts. Sometimes all the right things have already been said and you do not need to make them up yourself. And all this wisdom can be found in music.
So the advice of the day is: experience music.

No comments:

Post a Comment