Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Experience guilt

So today in the moning I was in a bad mood, and still cannot actually understand why. I argued with my colleague for a reason so small that it is not even worth mentioning. And not only did I argue, but I ended up crying in the toilette. It is probably becasue of the diet that I am feeling quite moody. I am used to eating chocolate and cakes, but now I have to restrict myself. But on Sunday I ate a chocolate cupcake, and I guess I still feel guilty about that. I know that I was not supposed to do that, but I just couldn't resist the temptation. So I have to learn to forgive myself, because it is OK to break the diet rules sometimes. It might actually be even good for you, because you don't let your body get used to low-calorie food, you remind it that sometimes it has to work harder in order for it to be able to process any kind of foods. So I am going to learn how to let go of the guilt and forgive myself for these little guilty pleasures that I am sure are going to happen from time to time.
So the advice of the day is: experience guilt and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment