Monday, November 5, 2012

Experience subconsciousness

I just finished talking with my food consultant, Zhenya. And today she told me about the power of our subconscious mind. And I love the way she explained it to me. She pictures the subconscious as a little person who sits inside of us. And that little girl (I see that person as a little gil) is totally OK with how things are right now. She doesn't want to change, she doesn't need this change. And she is trying to convince me to agree with her. That's why this week has been a lazy one for me - I haven't gone for the morning walk since Wednesday, and I ate a cupcake yesterday. So that little girl is really good in standing up for herself and telling me that I do not need to change. But Zhenya also said that I should never fight her, that's not going to work. To really succeed with this or any other goal I need to make friends with my little inside girl, to show her how wonderful life will be once the goal is achieved. And once she understands that, she will give you all the power to keep going. And I am so inspired now to make friends with my subconscious girl and can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and go for a walk. I will keep you updated from time to time on how things are going.

So the advice of the day is: experience the subconsiousness, make friends with your subconscious person, let him/her become your advocate!

No comments:

Post a Comment