Thursday, December 20, 2012

Imagine your best year yet

It is that time of the year when we are striking the balance and finalizing the past 12 months and making new plans. So I am doing this as well. Today I did a guided visualisation with Donna (aka The Faiy Goddmother), also called The Serendipity exercise. I did this last year as well. And although not many of the things that I visualised actually came true, still 2012 has been a pretty good year, and I am even calling it my BEST YEAR YET. Today I have written down all the things that popped up in my head during the visualisation and I am super excited for 2013 and can't wait to see all these things coming true.
So my advice of the day is: dream big, imagine 2013 as your best year yet and get ready for it to really be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment