Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let yourself fly

In a wold full of people only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy.
Alanis Morissette

Love these words from Alanis Morissettes' song Crazy (or is it a Seal's song?). I think there are so many possibilities for our dreams to come true, and only a few people choose to believe that their dreams are possible, that they can happen. Others just live by the day and notice only the bad things. But the world moves on thanks to the people who believe, people who keep trying to achieve their dream no matter how crazy they may sound. I remember reading in Mastin Kipp's blog (The Daily Love) about this: many people used to believe that people cannot fly and look at today's world - we are flying all over the planet and beyond. There could be lots of people who would say that your dreams are crazy, but please do not believe them. Know that anything is possible and with that truth in you heart it will really be so. Sometimes it is enough just to believe and to desire something, and it will happen. For example, today I thought of making a Chistmas present fo my manager and thought that it would be great if I could give her the sweets "Love Story" (they are super tasty, but they are produced in my hometown Cheboksary and it is hard to find them here in Moscow). But it just happened so that my cousine was driving through Moscow and asked if he could stay for a night at my place. And guess what he brought from Cheboksary?:) So know I have the exact gift which I wanted. You see, I myself did not have to do a thing except for thinking about it. Of course, in many cases just thinking is not enough, but almost always it is a huge part of the whole dream-come-true process.

So the advice of the day is: don't be discoueged by other people who not dare to believe. Let your self dream big, let youself fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment