Sunday, December 9, 2012

Train your brain

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

 Aghh, I have an exam in microeconomics in a couple of days, so I have been reading up a lot. So I can feel my brain twisting and sweating. It is a lovely feeling, though I cannot say that I fully appreciate it at the moment, because I do not like the exams.But I know what I am going to use it fo as soon as the exams are finished - reading. Reading and thinking about what I have read and making my own conclusions and maybe even writing down a short a summary of the book. I loved doing it last year. And I miss it now. So this exam is a great opportunity to wake up my brain and then start using it for the things I love.
So the advice of the day is: train your brain daily, do not let it fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment