Friday, December 7, 2012

Find motivation

I think I need to go back to my routine - back to writing posts every day. I have noticed that since I have given up on one thing, the other things followed. For example, I haven't gone for a marning walk for over 3 weeks now. And I remember how I used to love these walks. But now I am finding all the different excuses, like "it's winter, it's normal that I want to sleep more" or "it's probably cold outside, I'd rather stay here in my warm bed". And I do not like that. I want to feel that excited about walking as I did in the beginning. Because it IS good, I DID enjoy it. I need to find some motivation to start doing it again. So I hope that writing here will become my motivation and I will continue benefiting my health.
So the advice of the day is: find motivation. Sometimes you need it even for the things you love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment