Thursday, June 21, 2012

Are you proud of yourself?

Only yesterday I watched for the first time London's video promotion for the 2012 Olympics. And I instantly fell in love with the song "Proud" by Heather Small. Her words "What have you done today to make you feel proud?" stuck in my head. I was thinking about it today, and I realised that it is a very good idea to ask yourself this question at the end of each day. What do you feel about today? Did you do the best you could in every situation? Were you kind with other people? Did you smile and laugh today? Did you make another step to get you closer to your dream / goal / desire? In other words, do you feel proud of yourself for today? I think that if your answer is yes, than it has definitely been a happy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment