Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love happily ever after

To tell the truth - and I am revieling this for the first time in my life - I have never been in love, in a real head-over-heels, butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of love. And that is why I have never been in a real relationship. I do want to experience this feeling, I am craving for it, I want to build a loving and trustworthy and affectionate relationship with a man. Altough I do believe that you don't need to be in a relationship in order to experience love. I do feel love everywhere, love is the most important thing in my life. I love love. I love the word love, I love the actions of love and I try to fill each of my days with love. And that what makes me truly happy each and every day. So the advice for today is:


No comments:

Post a Comment