Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Happens

This is another song-related happiness post. I've discovered that when you are aware of something, when you want something - I will see it everywhere. For example, my favourite car is Audi - I see them everywhere, I come across an Audi at least 10-15 times a day. Once I said to my sister "Wow, there are so many Audis in this city!" And her reply was "Really? I hardly ever see them". You see what hapened there? I was (and still am) very aware of Audi cars, I pay my attention, I am focused - and I keep bumping into them.  The same now is happening with happiness and with all the things related to happiness. I come across different books, interview series, wonderful new people and there web-sites, different webinars, quotations - everything remindes me that I can just be happy, I don't actually need a reason, I don't need to wait for something to happen before I can be happy. And yesterday by sheer luck I saw this video with the wonderful lyrics:


By the way, have you ever noticed that happen and happy have the same root? I just noticed it yesterday...)))

No comments:

Post a Comment