Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Listen to your heart

You know what I discovered not a long time ago? I have learned that you always know what to do. You yourself always know what exactly it is that you want. The thing is that most of the time (I am talking about myself here, but I think that a lot of people can relate to that) you just get scared. Scared that it might all go wrong. Scared that you might get a lot of resistance from your people. Sometimes even scared that what you want might actually come true and then you will have nothing to dream about. But you know what? The truth is to be really happy you need to learn to listen to yourself. To listen to your heart, what is it calling for. Only when you know that and know what to do to achieve that can you get the most happiness out of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment