Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dare to confess your failure and move on

As August comes to the end I need to confess that I couldn't keep my promise. I don't want to find excuses for myself, they are not important. The important part is that I decided to go on, not to give up on myself. Yes, I don't want to hurt my knee while keeping with the physical challange, that's why I plan to start going in for swimming. Tha shouldn't have any pressure on the knee and I will get my exercises done.
Sometimes you have to give up some things but that doesn't mean that you should give up the whole dream itself. I dream to become a fit person who enjoys physical activities and I will keep pursuing this dream. And I began to start falling in love with running, so hopefully the knee will start feeling better and I can go back to jogging. We'll see how it works out. I don't want to give a public promice about that at the moment:)

So the advice of the day is: dare to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment