Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Friendship

What kind of friend are you? Are you the one who has to talk to his/her friends every day? Or you can go without calling each other for several weeks? I myself am the second type. I have changed my relocation 3 times - and sometimes I have temporarily lost connection with some people I used to be close with. And this is quite typical of me. I am not a person who can talk hours on end, that's why I am not a fan of telephone calls. I usually give a call only when something major has happened. I don't know how to make small talk, I don't know how to talk about nothing. But if I don't call, or if we don't talk for a while, sometimes for a long while, that doesn't mean that I have stopped thinking of these people as my friends. I know that if my friend needs my help, I wll do all I can to provide this help for him/her. And I hope that my friends know it too.
So the advice of the day is: Be friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment