Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Create a break

Today I am going on vacation for eight days. Since I wanted my blog to be updated daily, I was going to take my laptop with me and to keep writing every day. But last week my laptop broke and I thought that it was a great opportunity to get a real vacation, away form laptops, TVs and cell phones. The blog posts will appear every day though - I have prepared for that and scheduled posts to come out at around the usual time. I will be back in 8 days. Relax, take it easy:)
And the advice of the day is create a break. Wether it is a 15 minute break at work, or a day in the nature away from any electronic devices, or week off in some unknow country - it doesn't matter. Jusst create a break to unplug and listen to your own inner self.

No comments:

Post a Comment