Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Create your thoughts

Everything you think creates your life. - Jackson Kiddard  

When we create something, we always create if first in a thought form. If we are basically positive in attitude, expecting and anvisionong pleasure, satisfaction and happiness, we will attract and create people, situations and events which conform to our positive expectations. - Shakti Gawain 

Create happy thoughts to create happy life. I have noticed for myself that when you focus on the good, on the positive your life becomes better. I have almost completely stopped watching TV - because there are so many negative news, and so many movies with crime and disaster that I don't want to know and to think about. I have made a conscious choice to watch only comedies, or movies which I know will have a happy ending and which do not contain violence. I choose to become friends with people who are very positive, who know what they want and even though they might not know at this time how to acheive it, they don't just sit, they actively search for solution. This way I myself become more proactive. I choose to think thoughts that are encouraging and supportive of myself, thoughts that contribute to my happy living.

So the advice of the day is: create your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment