Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Create new habits

I have a question for you - have you ever tried to create new habits in your life? Something that you never did, but understand that it will be useful for you to do it? How much time does it take you to make this habit stick?
Writing everyday posts for theinnerhappiness is a new habit for me. First when I started to write this blog I wanted to write whenever I felt inspired, but then one day I realized that I want to write every day and I did it. I guess there might be 2 or 3 days missing, but that happened because I stayed for a sleepover at a friend's house unplanned. But anyway, I do have this habit now and it wasn't at all difficult for me to work on it. 
At the same time I have several other habits that I want to become a part of my life and they just don't stick. These are very good habits - like daily physical activities, or healthy diet (not diet, but healthy food, less sweets) - but it is such a big toruble for me to integrate them into my daily routine. I have decided that after my vacation I will start working with a coach on healthy eating, who should develop a menu with the products that are good for me. And I will have to report to her weekly on my progress. I hope that with her help I will finally be able to stick to this habits for a couple of months so that after that it becomes a part of m life. Meanwhile I am working on the abs-workout routine. It has been pretty successful so far.
And the advice of the day is: create new habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment