Monday, September 3, 2012

Create happiness

Are you aware that you are responsible not only for your own happiness, but also for happiness of all the people around you? And I mean not only people close to you but all the people that you meet on the street, or at a coffeshop, or on the bus. Even a little smile, or a compliment can make another person happier. So please remember to be polite and calm with other people, show your respect (because everyone deserves to be respected), smile and look people in the eyes when you talk to them so that they know that you care.
Do you remember this post about More Love Letters and where I said that I want to do something like this here in Moscow. So I have finally made the first step - I wrote the letter. Originally I wanted it to be a postcard and I have even prepared several cards, but when I set down to write it, I felt more inspired to write on a simple piece of paper. So here it is (the letter is inside this envelope): 

The brackets on the sides are smileys:) I plan to leave this little letter at a Starbucks or maybe at the swimming pool where I will go tomorrow. Or any other place where I will feel like it. I hope that this letter will make another person at least a bit happier. And I do plan to continue leaving this happiness letters around the city. 
So the advice of the day is: create happiness around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment