Saturday, September 22, 2012

Create motivation

A few days ago I finished writing a motivation letter to apply for an exciting position opening within my company. I don't meet one of the main criteria but I have decided that it is not going to stop me. I was in fact deeply motivated to apply for the job, but still the letter itself inspired me so much to fight for it, to prove that even without this one criteria I can still be the perfect fit. And that' s when I thought that it is a good thing to write these motivation letters even just for yourself for any kind of task. If you feel uninspired to work out but you know that it is good for you and for your health, write a motivation letter, describe there all the reasons why it is important and then read this letter just before you go out for a jog or start the workout. I haven't tested this on myself yet, but I think it will work. I have noticed that I have very hard times with sticking to the work out rouitnes and I am pretty sure that such a letter could get me going. I will write this letter while I am on vacation and will test this technique when I am back. I will keep you informed on how this is going.
So the advice of the day is: create motivation letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment