Sunday, October 14, 2012

Learn to be imperfect (sometimes:)

Just yesterday I wrote that I have been waking up at 6 am every day and today I didn't. I did hear my alarm ringing, I stopped it and wanted to get up in a couple of minutes, but instead slept all the way till 9 o'clock. And I don't actually feel bad about that. I realize that it is ok to sometimes not be 100% perfect and ideal. We are all people and we cannot be programmed to do things the exact same way day after day. So I let myself sleep. And then had breakfast. And then went for a walk in the park and played table tennis. And even though early walks make me feel great, being imperfect today and sleeping late let me rest. And I feel even better and more inspired to get up early morning tomorrow.
So the advice od the day is: learn to be imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment