Saturday, October 13, 2012

Learn to wake up early

As you know I have started to implement a new, more healthy daily routine. It has been an old dream of mine to get up early. And I am actually doing it. I get up at 6 a.m. on week days, and on weekends it is a little later - on Saturday I have to go to the University so I should get up somewhere between 6:30 and 7:00, and on Sundays I try to make it 7:00 - 7:30. And today I woke up at 6:30 and was thinking "Oh, I don't have to get up this early, I can sleep till 7". But my body did not want to. I closed my eyes but could not fall asleep. So I got up and went for the walk. It feels so great to get up early, to know that I can do it, to realize that I have the will power to stick to this routine. I have a big goal - I want to lose a little over 20 kg, and with every morning walk I am a bit closer to the goal. And knowing this helps me get up so early.
So the advice of the day is: learn to get up early and get energized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment