Thursday, October 25, 2012

Learn to be sad

Today is a wonderful day and I am happy inside and very greatful for everything I have. But at the same time I feel sad and feel like crying. It is quite common for me, every now and than (usually once a month or two) I need to let the tears out. It has been over 2 months since I last shed a tear, so it is that time of the season again:) I smile as I am writing this, though I'm still feeling a bit down. And I think that it's normal. it is human nature to experience all the different kinds of mood. A person cannot be cheerful and smiling and talkative 100% of the time. Everyone needs some time to recharge, to think, to reflect on what he/she is going through. Now I have learned to take this emotions and tears for granted, the tears are a part of my body, letting them out is a part of a natural process.
So the advice of the day is: learn to be sad and to deal with sadness. Do not feel frustrated when you are a bit down. Live the emotion. Let yourself be sad for a few hours or a day and remember: this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment