Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Learn to use your brain

Remember how I wrote recently about my studies at the University and how I understood that it is important  to be authentic? Well today I want to continue a bit about that. I had 2 more tasks to do for this subject. And as I had promised I did them all by myself. And I was so proud to get 'A's and to be able to say that these marks are well deserved. And now at the Microeconomics lessons we are doing different sums and I can literally feel my brain working. And it is a wonderful feeling to realize that you actually start to think. That you use your brain according to its intended purpose. And the brain responds. I thought I had forgotten Mathematics completely. I haven't been using it for about 10 years now. But I was mistaken. The brain actually remembers it. It just needs a small reminder sometimes, but it has it all in there. It was such an amazing discovery for me. I love to discover all these possibilities of my mind, my brain and my body. Try it yourself, try to solve some task from school. You will see that it is not as hard as it seems to be. Discover the awesomeness of your own mind.
So the advice of the day is: learn to use your brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment