Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Learn to inspire yourself

I was talking with my trainer today and began to cry. I felt offended that I have done so much to change my daily routine, but our talk did not start with praise as I was expecting. She started our talk with saying that I should walk more and get up earlier. I felt as if none of endeavors have been appreciated. And I began to find excuses for myself that it was not possible for this or that reason. Our talk has been quite harsh. And I even started crying and I still have tears in my eyes as I write this. But I think I am just pitying myself, I want to feel sorry for myself. My body (or probably it is my mind?) is fighting against this whole transformation. Because it is not used to it. It is new, it is unknow, it is out of the comfort zone. Far out. And it is scared. What if I fail again. What if I do not have enough strength to go all the way through? What should I do then? Will I be able to ever try this again?
So I am learning to inspire myself by thinking positively, by using positive affirmations, by thinking of why I began this whole process in the first place. I need the inspiration to go on. To keep moving. I will concentrate on one thing at a time. On chocolate:) I am allowed to eat a tiny piece of chocolate in the morning. So tomorrow after I get up, walk for an hour and come to work I can have the chocolate. Yahoo! Now I feel inspired to get up tomorrow morning:)
 So the lesson  of the day is: learn to inspire yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment