Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Learn to eat healthy

Eating healthy foods is one of the new things that I am learning these days. I have decided to turn for assistance to a food trainer and it has been a real helper. Because now when I want to eat a piece of a cake or sweets, I think: "What will I tell to my trainer? How will I explain this cookie in my daily report? Was it really necessary? Do I really want it? Can I live without it?" And it has been quite of a helper. This week I only had 20 gramms of dark chocolate (which is totally allowed 1-2 times per week). And I also made healthy oatmeal cookies with absolutely no sugar (only honey) and no flour.
And there is also one more reason why I feel more inspired to stick to the new eating routine - this trainer, of course, does not work for free. So any time I want to eat something unhealthy, I think that my money than will be wasted and I definitely do not want that.
So these two things - the need to explain myself and the spent money - keep me supermotivated to keep holding on. It has only been a week, and my trainer says that it takes 3 months to form new eating habits. I have a long road ahead of me and I know that I can walk all the way to my goal.
So the advice of the day is: learn to eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment