Friday, October 19, 2012

Learn to find time for your friends

It has been 7 months yesterday since I left St. Petersburg. It feels like a lot because I have visited St. Pete only once during these 7 months, but at the same time it feels as if I just started my new job a week ago. And today I finally skyped with my friend from St. Pete, with whom I haven't talked for more than 3 months. I feel so upbeat and happy after our talk. She is always so positive and funny and makes me laugh. And after we finished talking I thought to myself: "Why don't we do this more often?" Well, yeas of course we both might be busy and have a lot of things to do, but it doesn't have to be an hour and a half all the time. You can (well, I can) always find 10-15 minutes to catch up with a dear friend. They do give us a lot of inspiration and motivation. Next week my oldest friend is coming to town (I don't mean that she is old, I mean that I have been friends with her the longest - it's been 10 years this September). And then in 2 weeks I will have another guest. Can't wait to see them all!
So the advice of the day is: learn to find time for your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Finally!! *smiling*
    I find it a bit inconvenient, that we have to think about roaming, and need to get home to skype to talk this days, but i'm pretty sure, that we'll get use to it! Especially couse with our plans we need to do that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it did finally happen))
    Skype is also very convenient though, so I think we will get used to that quite soon)) WHAT are your plans, by the way? Are you going to move?

    ReplyDelete