Thursday, October 18, 2012

Learn to live without limits

A few days ago I accidently bumped into this video on a beatuiful song called "Something more".


I was so impressed by this guy, Nick Vujicic. I head tears in my eyes when I was watching this. But then I thought "why do I cry". He is doing so great. He is inspiring so many people. He is enjoying life to the fullest going skating and swimming and travelling the world. He is not limited by his body. I'm sure he has a happy life and he has learned how to be happy without arms and legs.  His life is a great example of how there are no limitations for you to be happy. Happiness is not how you look, not how you dress. Happiness is how you feel. How you make others feel.
So the advice of the day is: Learn to live without limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment