Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Learn to love yourself

It's amazing how quickly the time flies. It seems like only yesterday I began the new topic of the month and it's already high time to make conclusions.So what have I learned this month? I was mostly learning economics at the Univesity and also the main concern for me this month was to take care of my body, to learn to eat right, to learn to get enough sleep, to learn to go for a walk in the mornings. And I feel that I have succeeded in all these endeavours. It is now very easy for me not to eat sweets and chocolate. In fact I haven't had a chocolate in te last two weeks. I still have an open bar of chocolate right here on my desk but I just don't want it. And I feel really inspired to go on, to keep following the new habits.
And the main thing that I have learned out of this daily lessons is the importance of loving yourself. It is when you love yourself and want to live a healthy life that this seemingly difficult process becomes very simple. Yes, it was hard for at the beginning, but what made it easier was knowing that it will improve my life.
So the advice of the day is: learn to love yourself. Love yourself for who you are. Learn to love yourself because you make things happen. And make things happen because you love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment