Saturday, October 20, 2012

Learn to take care of your body

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
– Jim Rohn

It's been almost three weeks now that I have started my diet and I feel amazing. In the beginning of September I also decided to reduce my coffee drinking. And even though my eating coach has allowed my to drink a cup of coffee a day, I don't reaaly want the coffee anymore. During the last 4 weeks I only had 1.5 cups and it feels great. And the early wake-ups make me feel upbeat for the enitre day. I usually do not feel sleep during the day even though I get up at 6 am. And eating at on and the same time almost every day helps me eat less. I love taking care of my body and noticing how it responds. I haven't had a headache during this month - but usually my head starts aching if I oversleep. Even a little over 8 hours is too much for me. And usually coffee used to help or I had to take a medicine. Now when I wake up early, I automatically do not oversleep, which greatly contributes to the entire mood of the day.
So the advice of the day is: learn to take care of your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment