Sunday, October 28, 2012

Learn to dream

The song "I have a dream" by Amanda Seifrid (originally by ABBAof course, but I like the movie version more) is one of my most favourite songs. I watched the movie in 2008, but I discovered the song and especially its lyrics only last year. And since than it has been a great motivation for me. It helps me to reminf myself about the importance of having a dream. When you know what you want, what your goal (and dream) is, you will find the way to get it. But if you agree for anyhting, it is the anything that you will get.

 I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


 So the advice of the day is: learn to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment