Friday, October 26, 2012

Learn to trust yourself

These couple of dyas will be song posts. These are the songs that really inspire me and motivate me to keep going.
One of these songs is "Defying gravity" from the musical 'Wicked'. I saw this musical over 4 years ago in Los Angeles and I still remember that excitment with which I went out of the Pantages Theater. The show was amazing and I downloaded all the songs the very next day. This one - "Defying gravity" - is one of my favourite. I love all of it, and especially this part:

Something has changed within me 

Something is not the same  
I'm through with playing by the rules  
Of someone else's game  
Too late for second-guessing  
Too late to go back to sleep 
It's time to trust my instincts  
Close my eyes: and leap!
So the advice of the day is: Learn to trust yourself, trust your instincts and make the leap when you feel that the time has come. Don't wait for someone's approval or advice.Just take the action, just leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment