Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love and be who you are

I am so grateful for all the people I meet in my life. For example, I have this new colleague at my new work place. Since we both started at around the same time, we began to spend a lot of time together. And I am so thankful for that, because I learn a lot from her. For example, one of the things that I am realizing is that it is great to always be your own self. I am quite a shy person and I have always been afraid to show my feelings and emotions. So now I am fighting this fear, I sing songs when I feel like it even if i am in the middle of a street (I am still afraid to sing them out loud, so for now I am singing them somewhat quietly). I jump when I feel happy and excited. Also I want to learn to do little dances to express joy. In my heart sometimes I feel like dancing but I am still too shy to do it. Another thing that I am learning is to say what I really think. I was always taught to be nice to people and so for me it has always been difficult to say if I didn't like someone's job or a piece of art, or a business proposal. But now I see that there is nothing wrong with it, that usually people won't treat you worse if you tell them your own opinion. 
So the advice of the day is:

No comments:

Post a Comment