Sunday, July 1, 2012

Month of Love

Today is the fisrt day of a new month, and  I've decided to make this month special - every single post of this month will be about love: the love you have for yourself, love for that special One, love for people around you, and all and everyone/everything else.
So what is love? According to Wikipedia, Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another" . My advice of the day: if you want to express your love, be kind.

PS: This pic differs a bit from all the other ones, this is only because this phrase was the first thing that came to my mind when I just started my drawing album. And about a day later I came up with the idea for the general design. I didn't want to redo this, because it would kind of lose it authenticity, the only thing I changed is I added the be happy words in the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment