Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love and inspire people

This post is inspired by my friend, I talked on the phone with her a couple of days ago and she said to me: "Oh, you inspire me so much!". I was so happy to hear that. I am happy if my example, my life helps people in any way. You know, I have always believed in such sayings as "treat people the way that you want to be treated" and "be the change that you want to see in other people". If you make right choices and live your life without hurting other people, I am sure this will inspire your friends and family to live the same way. And the more people live without hurting others, the happier the world will be. This is just a very basic and simple example, but it does show how it is all very interrelated.
So the advice of the day is:

No comments:

Post a Comment