Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Love: care about yourelf

Today's post is inspired by this one - I read it today in the afternoon and I was thinking about it ever since. The Daily Love is a very inspirational blog for me. Thanks to Mastin and his blog I am learning a lot of new things. This blog of mine actually started because of that. And thanks to Mastin I am learning to show up for myself, for the things that matter. For example work outs - there've been plenty of times in my life when I started to work out, would do it first daily for a week, then every other day, and then less and less until I stop completely. Now it feels like I am on the right track - I have been working out for a week, then the last week was quite hectic - I was on a business trip for 3 days, and then my cousin with her family came over for 3 days to visit - and still when I had that 1 free day, I did get the work out done. And starting from yesterday I am back to my daily routine, because I know that in the end it is for my greater good. I need to take care of myself if I want to live happily ever after. So the advice of the day is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment