Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love and feel love

Did I tell you that a little more that a month ago I got a tattoo on my shoulder? I have been wanting to get this tattoo for about 5 years. And already back than I knew exactly what it was going to be, but I didn't have the guts to go get it done. And this year is very significant for me - there have been so many changes, both outside and inside. And I felt that I needed to get the tattoo done. I couldn't wait any longer. And now it's right there, where I can always see it, a liitle above the heart. The tattoo is a Chinese character 'ai', which means "to love people through your actions and with all your heart". You know, this is what I love about the Chinese characters - they seem to be so small but there is so much wisdom inside each one of them.  So this little ai is the motto of my life. I love love. And I love to love people. And I love just to feel the love around. When you feel love, you want to give love. And when you give love, you recieve love. It is like an endless circle. Circle of love.
So the advice of the day is: 

P.S. Actually I have told you about this, but since it is an important part of me now, I look at it every day, and I think about this meaning every day, it felt right to write about it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment