Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Love and take a bath

One of the ways to pamper yourself is to take a hot bath. I remember a few years ago, when my sister was in the hospital after a car accident, me and my Mom were there with her 24/7. My Mom stayed there overnights, and I would go there early in the morning when my Mom left for work and wouldcome back home late in the evening. And that wa when I discovered all the beauty and all the relaxation that a hot bath could do. I had a certain routine: I turned on nice soft music, lit candels and just lay in the bath with my eyes closed. That was a great way to wash off any sad feelings or negative thoughts. I would come out feeling relaxed and calm. So bath was a great way to recharge myself. And for me 10 minutes is more than enough, although I know some people who can spend up to an hour in a bath. I think you ust have to fine what works for you.
 So the advice of the day is:

No comments:

Post a Comment