Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love and chase yor passion

What is your passion? What is the one (or the several things) that inspire you? That make(s) your heart beat faster? The thing(s) that make(s) you get up early in the morning? Have you found this thing that we call passion? I haven't, but I am looking for it every single day of my life. Right now I have a 2-months old new job that really inspires me to learn, to try doing new things and, yes, to get early in the morning, much earlier than what used to be typical of me. And now that I think about it, I guess it can be called my passion, but I feel like I want something more than only a job to inspire me. That's why I am trying new things - I used to bake something new every weekend for about 6 months. But now I have moved to a new place and the oven here is not working and I am fine with it. So I guess that was not my true passion. Now I have decided to try painting. I really love portraits by a young Russian artist Asya All and I felt inspired to learn to draw like she does. I found some lessons on youtube, made myself paint ever evening for about a week, but didn't feel inspired to continue. Although it did help me to discover something that I love doing - it is drawing this little inspiration pictures that you see in the end of every post. And at about the same time I decided to practise my writing skills and that's how this blog started. And also this is a great chance for me to set aside some time only for myself, time to think of what is important for me and to actually listen to myself and to figure out my own opinion on these matters. So I guess writing could be a beginning of my passion! Because this is  the only thing so far that I have been doing every single day (including weekends) and I still love doing it!

So the advice of the day is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment