Monday, July 9, 2012

Love for yourself

You know, about a year and a half ago I faced this problem that I didn't have enough love for myself. I first began with affirmations - everyday when I woke and when I went to sleep I would stand in front of a mirror, look myself in the eyes and repeat: "I love you! Ireally-really love you!" My mind began to take this information in, and in a few weeks it asked for the reason, what is so great about me, why should I love myself. So I came up with the idea of a little project which I called "100 reasons why I love myself". Each day I would write down at least 3 reasons (or more, if I felt like it). I did have some problems with name 100 reasons, because for me that seemed a LOT, so I did repaet myself a couple of times - but that doesn't matter. What's important is that I took at least 5 minutes a day to think about myself, only. And then I started to notice that I began to clean up in my apartment more often, because I love myself and I want to live in clean and beautiful surroundings. And I wanted to really work on making myself feel better, feel happier. I am sure that loving yourself is essential for being happy. So please, please love yourself no matter what.
AnŠ² the advice of the day is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment